Inland drainage rate this definition: (Noun) a pattern of streams that drain towards the center of a basin instead of the sea Add or improve a definition. Extended Definition: drainage In geomorphology, a drainage system is the pattern Movement of the surface due to faulting off-sets the direction of the stream. Domain: Definition: Administration (1) A drainage pattern in which tributaries branch irregularly in all directions from and at almost any angle to a larger stream. A stream drainage pattern that resembles the veins of a leaf in map view. Occurs mainly where the rocks below have a uniform resistance to erosion. A drainage pattern in which stream channels develop within a large-scale network of intersecting joints. Drainage-Pattern – What drainage pattern would develop on a limestone in a humidtropical environment? : That would be karst topography.
20. Superimposed drainage
Dendritic Drainage Patterns Definition at Askives
Definition Of Stream Drainage Pattern
- What is the definition of ie? The stream drainage patterns is the pattern of the drainage underneath.
- Dendritic Drainage Patterns Definition? Super Glossary Dendritic Drainage: A stream drainage pattern that resembles the veins of a leaf in map view.
- Term : drainage pattern: Definition : The arrangement in which a stream erodes the channels of its network of tributaries.
- Natural drainage patterns are created where stream courses follow the lead of a landscape’s geological history and features.
- Notation Up: CreasesSeparatrices and Drainage Previous: Separatrices.
- Rivers, streams, and other inland water features.
Effect on Stream Pattern
Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms. Deranged drainage patterns are found in areas recently disturbed by events like glacial activity or volcanic deposition. The land area whose runoff drains through a single stream is called that stream’s DRAINAGE BASIN. Figure 18.4 Aerial photograph illustrating typical dendritic drainage pattern developed in an area underlain by Gila conglomerate. A. Definition, origin and course of stream. 1. Definition and explanation II. Stream and drainage patterns, drainage basins and divides. Over time, a stream system will achieve a particular drainage pattern to its network of stream channels and tributaries as determined by local geologic factors.
More information about Definition Of Stream Drainage Pattern on the site: http://
Trellis (Drainage Pattern)
Trellis Drainage Pattern #6
Landforms due to Streams (Running Water)