b. A person or thing considered worthy of imitation. PATTERN: Review the definition, meaning, pronunciation, explanation, synonyms, and antonyms of the term PATTERN in the Online Dictionary. Define pattern using this online dictionary of free definitions. Things that are arranged following a rule or rules. pattern, n in therapeutic touch, an energy field’s characteristic that gives the field its identity. Even behavior is considered evidence of a changing energy pattern. Definition of ‘Pattern’ In technical ysis, the distinctive formation created by the movement of security prices on a chart.
definition pattern brush border 25 beautiful high definition pattern
dict.md | pattern | Definition
- Definition of Pattern in the Definitions.
- pattern n. A model or original used as an archetype.
- Definition of pattern in American English in Oxford dictionary (US). Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences.
- Definition of Pattern at BrainyQuote, an extensive collection of quotations by famous authors, celebrities, and newsmakers.
- Definition of Pattern with photos and pictures, translations, sample usage, and additional links for more information.
- Definition of pattern in British and World English in Oxford dictionary.
Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences. Definition of pattern with German, Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish translations and search. Pattern – Definition of Pattern is presented by 1913 online Webster’s Dictionary. What does pattern mean? Meaning of pattern. pattern synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from Free Dictionary. Definition of pattern with German, Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish translations and search. pattern – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums.
More information about Definition Pattern on the site: http://de.dict.md
Gartley Pattern Definition | Investopedia
Definition Of Pattern
Linear Pattern Definition
Audio-Technica – Products – Microphones by Series – 40 Series